Crewe and District Model Boat Club Safeguarding Policy.
Crewe and District Model Boat Club believes that it is always unacceptable for a child or vulnerable person to experience abuse of any kind and recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of vulnerable persons.
If a member of C&DMBC is approached by a vulnerable person then the following procedure will be adopted.
Contact one of the following club members:-
- John Stoneley - Chairman
- Dave Melville - Secretary
- Brian Robertson - Treasurer
- Mark Venables – Safety Officer
- One of the above will assess the situation and either contact the:-
- Police if a crime has been committed
- The local authority Social Care Team (contacts on next page)
- Take advice from the Police or Social Care Team
- Complete record sheet
- Contacting the Social Care Team
Emergency Duty Team
Tel: 0300 123 5022 or 5010 (Central Number)
Quote your address and postcode and you will be put through to the correct locality team.
Out of Hours Emergency Duty Team
Tel: 01606 76611
Local area teams
Wilmslow/Knutsford Tel 01625 378094 / 378093
Macclesfield Tel 01625 378091 / 378092
Congleton Tel 01260 371096 / 371017
Crewe/Nantwich Tel 01270371382.